CHOBE is here to support and represent, with a voice of influence, those with strategic responsibility for the development and delivery of graduate and postgraduate education and research within the disciplines of construction, property and surveying.
CHOBE objectives include:
- Developing communities of practice in built environment education to support heads of departments/schools (or nominees) in the UK and Ireland.
- Influencing policy consultation through being the collective contact point for issues around built environment education for external stakeholders and Professional Statutory and Regulatory Bodies.
- Providing a forum in which people can come together to network, share, and address problems in a supportive and collaborative way.
- Addressing the practical, day-to-day matters associated with learning, teaching and assessment.
- Funding to initiate larger research projects that can have an impact on how we deliver our businesses.