CHOBE is here to support and represent, with a voice of influence, those with strategic responsibility for the development and delivery of graduate and postgraduate education and research within the disciplines of construction, property and surveying.
CHOBE objectives include:
- Developing communities of practice in built environment education to support heads of departments/schools (or nominees) in the UK and Ireland.
- Influencing policy consultation through being the collective contact point for issues around built environment education for external stakeholders and Professional Statutory and Regulatory Bodies.
- Providing a forum in which people can come together to network, share, and address problems in a supportive and collaborative way.
- Addressing the practical, day-to-day matters associated with learning, teaching and assessment.
- Funding to initiate larger research projects that can have an impact on how we deliver our businesses.
Our executive board for 2020-2021.
Aled Williams - Chair
University College of Estate Management
Dr Bassam Bjeirmi
Robert Gordon University
Professor Nick Morton
Birmingham City University
Dr Gerard Wood
University of Salford
Jane Kettle Consulting Ltd.
Jane is the Executive Officer and Treasurer